Disability Accessibility Tips for Health Care Providers – from the Florida Department of Health Disability and Health (2013)
Health, Wellness and Aging with Disability – Information on, and links to, health, wellness and aging with disability, including cerebral palsy, conferences, developmental disabilities, exercise, health information online, managed care, polio, spinal cord injury, and women’s issues.
Health Care Stories Videos – These free, downloadable short videos illustrate, as no policy paper can, the obstacles and barriers that still stand in the way of getting appropriate health care for many people with disabilities.
FInd more specific information about health care for people with disabilities:
- Health Care Disparities
- Health Care Access – Communication, including Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Blind/Low Vision, Website Design and Easy-to-understand Information
- Health Care Access – Medical Equipment
- Health Care Access – Physical
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
- Care Coordination
- Community Connections
- Provider Education
- Policies and Procedures
- Long-term Care
- Medi-Cal/Medicaid Managed Care
- Policy Issues