The Harris Family Center for Disability and Health Policy focuses on improving access to health care for people with disabilities and enhancing health professions education for disabled people. This includes:
- Improving disabilities training for health care professionals and students training to become health care professionals
- Providing consultation to emergency managers, health care providers, hospitals, organized health systems, and key policy makers to assist in the development of systems and approaches which facilitate “equally effective services for people with disabilities”
- Increasing the number of people with disabilities who pursue careers in the health professions
- Supporting people with disabilities in being active participants in their health care
- Conducting and disseminating disabilities health care research
- About CDHP – mission, focus, goals, staff, contractors and advisors.
- News and Announcements
- Products – catalogue of instructional and informative materials.
- Training – online and in-person training
- Consulting Services
- Online Resources – links to online disability resources.
- Accommodations and Resource Center (AARC)